The Education Future International Scholarship 2020 is a unique scholarship fund that has been created by the scholarship winners worldwide. All the like-minded winners have come to a decision to fund the next batch of students with whatever they can contribute. This is a concept of giving back to the society for the cause of education with a focus on building a brighter and smarter future.
Do you want to study in any foreign country? Get financial support to start your academic journey.
Education Future International Scholarship 2020 is available to the meritorious Indian students for studying overseas at any of the top universities worldwide.
The award is open to all students from India going to apply for an undergraduate and master program in any global recognize university or college.
- University or Organization: Education-Future.org
- Department: NA
- Course Level: UG/ PG course overseas
- Award: The value of each prize ranges between 2 Lacs to 10 Lacs Indian rupees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies each year
- Nationality: Indian
- Awards can take for study in any country around the world.
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This is a merit-based program is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate course overseas in any study subjects
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicant should be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport
- Applicant should have minimum scored 60% in 10th and 12th.
- Applicants should reflect that they lack means of self-funding their education abroad. Hence, the applicant should be planning to fund himself at least 50% through an education loan.
- The applicant should be going to pursue any undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG) course overseas to a recognised university/college outside India.
- The course start date of the applicant should not be later than 31 October 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who want to study abroad can apply for the Education Future International Award by completing an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a statement of purpose
- Entry Requirements: Applicant should be planning to fund their study himself at least 50% through an education loan.
- Language Requirement: All students will need appropriate English language skills for admission to study overseas.
- The Education Future will provide various awards which depend on the quality of applications they receive.
- The value of each grant ranges between 2 Lacs to 10 Lacs Indian rupees. It is a unique position fund that not available for studying in India.